To perform a fresh install of Scan2CAD on a PC that already has Scan2CAD installed, please follow the below process
If you can successfully run Scan2CAD please click here to follow the process for deactivating Scan2CAD, and then continue to the below process.
If for some reason you cannot launch Scan2CAD jump straight to the below process.
- Remove Scan2CAD by using the Windows Add/remove programs utility.
- Restart the PC and launch the Scan2CAD installer. ( Please contact us if you do not have your installer )
- When asked by the installer for the preferred location of the Scan2CAD directory; choose a new location, for example C > Program Files > Scan2CADv8NEW
- (For network licenses only) When asked by the installer for the preferred location of the license file; choose a new location.
- Finish the installation following the on-screen prompts.