There are many improvements in 10.0.18 which focus on making Scan2CAD’s user experience more intuitive. This update also includes improvements to PDF processing and vectorization results.
Here’s the full list of changes in 10.0.18
- None in this release.
- Multiple improvements to the GUI to improve general user experience.
- It’s now possible to enter decimal values for the Deviation Factor. We’ve also implemented a minimum threshold for this value.
- Fixed an issue where too much memory was being used for specific PDF files.
- Fixed an issue where unwanted vectors were created during an outline vectorization.
- Fixed a bug which could create unwanted vectors during Technical vectorization.
- Fixed a bug which could cause a crash when creating a new raster file.