Version 10.2 (named Lovelace) is a significant update. There are a large number of improvements and fixes in this version.
10.2 also sees the introduction of 2 highly requested features: support for text using ‘special characters’ and Japanese & German language OCR support.
The list of changes in 10.2 are very large, so here’s a brief overview of the improvements.
- New: Support for UTF-8 text. Including importing, exporting and OCR files with special characters.
- New language support for OCR, including Japanese and German.
- Multiple improvements to importing raster and vector PDF files.
- Multiple user interface enhancements focussed on improving the overall usability of the software.
- Experience much faster image loading speeds on Windows.
- The processing speed of Clean Image tools (Raster Effects) are significantly improved.
- Multiple fixes related to application stability.