Version 10.2.5 includes a new Preferences dialog which introduces two new features: Automatically optimize poor quality raster images and automatically remove white rectangles in PDF files.
These white rectangles are commonly written into PDF files but they are typically useless.
Here are the full list of changes in 10.2.5:
- Added a mechanism which optimizes JPG images on load.
- Added a Preferences dialog.
- Improved the empty canvas state.
- Multiple minor improvements in the licensing/activation of Scan2CAD.
- Improved the performance for raster images created in Scan2CAD.
- Fixed crashing during vector optimization when colors were highlighted.