Version 10.0.7 features a number of improvements and fixes for PDF images, text positioning, Raster Effects and more.
This version also includes additional support for users who connect to the internet using a proxy network. You can now enter your proxy connection details when required.
Here’s the full list of changes in 10.0.7
- New: Support for proxy authentication
- Improved support for huge raster images on Windows
- Added support for DXF files with missing $EXTMIN and/or $EXTMAX entities
- Improved support for PDF images with binary masks
- Improved the logic for the 3D vector file warning
- Improved support for a range of vector PDF files
- Fixed an issue with the Smooth Raster Effect failing with some images.
- Fixed an issue where all polybezier vectors exported with AutoCAD palette were black
- Fixed the cumulative offset of the text coordinates during export/import of the PDF files