This update features improved stability of Scan2CAD’s Vector Optimization. You can now use Vector Optimization to convert more complex vector designs.
Here’s the full list of changes in 10.0.16
- None in this release.
- The crosshair cursor is now more visible on dark areas.
- A border has been added to the Raster Erase Area tool.
- Fixed an issue with the Zoom Area tool in which it was not working on Windows.
- Fixed a bug in which Scan2CAD would crash when opening a PDF containing a previously unsupported raster image format.
- Vector Optimization stability improved by increasing the support for complex vector shapes.