Version 10.0.19 includes a range of minor improvements to the conversion process including improvements to the vectorization results.
Here’s the full list of changes in 10.0.19
- None in this release.
- Improved vectorization results to remove unwanted vector lines.
- Fixed a bug in which a 3D vector file warning was being ejected after vectorization.
- Fixed an offset which could be caused by using a high vector definition value during an ‘Outline’ vectorization.
- Removed an extra dialog shown after vectorization.
- Fixed an issue where monochrome images were being treated as color images during Raster Effects.
- Fixed the rotate buttons in PDF import dialog