Scan2CAD is now bundled with the HP Designjet T2300
AVIA is pleased to announce that HP has chosen Scan2CAD as the raster to vector converter to ship with its new HP Designjet T2300 eMFP large format scanner and printer. We are excited that more and more users are finding the benefits of Scan2CAD’s features and we look forward to supporting our new users.
You can read more details about this partnership on the Hewlett Packard website
Learn more about HP’s Designjet T2300
The HP Designjet T2300 eMFP is the first-ever Web-ready printing system for design teams. It lets you access Print Apps directly from the touch screen, so adding new functions is easy; and it comes with HP ePrint & Share4.
ENERGY STAR® Qualified
• Save paper with the HP Designjet T2300 automatic print settings and image nesting. • Less ink wasted due to efficient installation and maintenance routines. • Free, convenient HP ink cartridge and printhead recycling. • Works with FSC™ certified HP papers.
Access and print on the go – scan content to the Web1.
• Instantly scan drawings and sketches and upload content to the Web1 for easy access and sharing. • Print and share files over the Web – or directly from the touch screen1, with HP ePrint & Share4, an HP Web library of print-friendly files that connects your projects, team, and printers. • HP makes it easier than ever to print wherever you happen to be: print directly from your USB2 flash drive, no PC required. • Print to any HP Designjet printer without installing any drivers if you’re in a new location.
Instantly share and manage content with your teams, partners and clients with the HP Designjet T2300.
• Highlight sketches and hand annotations in vibrant colour, and scan and send them to remote team members and contractors. • Enable effective collaboration: simply scan print-ready files direct to HP ePrint & Share4, email1 or both. • Work on multiple projects at the same time with two online media rolls and smart switching. • Count on consistent, quality results when you use HP media with embedded print profiles and Original HP supplies – the print is right the first time, every time.
So easy and intuitive, you’ll love using the HP Designjet T2300.
• HP makes it easy with an eMFP that lets you print, scan,3 and copy with the simple click of a button, and reduce error, intervention and waste with automated colour calibration. • Create a print-ready PDF file at the same time you print with HP ePrint & Share • Preview your pages with an intuitive colour touch screen that’s incredibly easy to use and enables accurate, real-time print layout previews. • Web-ready and easy to update1. Programme availability varies. Please check www.hp.com/recycle for details.
• HP Bright White Inkjet Paper; HP Universal Coated Paper; HP Universal Heavyweight Coated Paper • https://www.hp.com/go/ecosolutions
1 Upgradeable functionality will be available in 2011.
2 Print from USB: T2300 Postscript eMFP supports HPGL/2,PCL3GUI,CALS,TIF,JPEG, PS and PDF while T2300 eMFP supports HPGL/2,PCL3GUI,CALS,TIF,JPEG but no PS and PDF.
3 Scan and save the file in your USB. With the T2300 Postscript eMFP you can save your file in PDF, TIF and JPEG while with T2300 eMFP you can save the file in TIF and JPEG no PDF.
4HP ePrint & Share is a free Web-printing solution that lets you automatically manage content online. It requires an Internet connection.