- First ensure that you are logged in as Windows administrator during this process.
- Please un-install your current Scan2CAD V8 version before installing this update. Do not delete the license file.
- Un-install using the Windows Add/Remove utility.
- Restart your PC ensuring you log back in as Windows Administrator.
- Install your update using your original install code and serial number.
If you experience an issue after install it is probable that your PC did not give you read & write privileges in the Scan2CAD directory by default. Please navigate to the directory (Program Files > Scan2CADv8) and set full access privileges by default.